THE INDIAN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS (ISB) has recently launched a Weekend Executive MBA equivalent program created for mid-career working professionals to meet their career goals.
This program is called Post Graduate Program in management or PGPPRO for working professionals. It allows working professionals to specialize in either Marketing or Finance, so that they can enhance their decision-making abilities as well as strengthen managerial skills.
Offered in Delhi NCR & Hyderabad: There is no need for professionals to travel to ISB campuses.
Campus Visits: 2 weeks of classes are held on ISB campuses – 1 week at Hyderabad & 1 week at Mohali
International Week: Students also have the chance for 1 international engagement in an Asian country
Suitable Format: Sessions are held on alternate weekends (Sat & Sun) & online modules for a few hours in the intervening weeks. There is no need to take leave from work
Blended learning: An effective combination of synchronous/ asynchronous online education
Choices for Specialization: The Program has a strategy & leadership focuses with 1 additional area of specialization in either Finance or Marketing
Program Eligibility Criteria:
1) The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree or an equal qualification in any discipline.
2) Full time work experience of between 5 years to 12 years. Applicants having less than 5 or more than 12 years of work experience as on 1 Jan 2017 are not qualified for admission to this program.
Application for the year 2017-18 is live.
Candidates are required to submit professional evaluations.
Program Admission Decision:
Admission results are taking on a rolling basis; applicants will be informed of the admission decision within six weeks of submitting the whole application & supporting documents.
Program Selection criteria:
Every application is evaluated holistically across various elements. The admission process is selective. Only high potential candidates make it to the program.
- Academic Performance
- Individual Attributes
- Superior inter-personal expertise
- Ability to communicate effectively & intelligently
- High ethical standards
- Achievement oriented mind set
- Global viewpoint
- Professional Qualities & Work Excellence
- Professional accomplishments
- Proven managerial experience
- Professional growth potential
- Leadership potential
- Interview Performance
Deadlines and Application Fee:
Application Open August 10, 2016
Round 1 Application Deadline October 10, 2016 Rs.5,000
Round 2 Application Deadline (Final) November 15, 2016 Rs.15,000