Applicant profile : 5 years experience in IT Services & Semiconductor, GMAT: 730
Here are some of the interview questions:
1. What were your responsibilities in Wipro?
2. A specific question on one of my responsibilities. What kind of a value addition that might cause in business development.
3. The biggest challenge I faced in Wipro. Learning from that challenge.
4. Describe your involvement with the customers.
5. One of my recommenders was from a business partner of my company. I was
asked to explain the kind of business relation between these two companies.
6. Briefly describe what exactly your initiative is all about. [I had mentioned about my initiative]
7. Describe your involvement and challenges.
8. How do you plan to manage your initiative if you join ISB?
9. Do you have competitors in India? Do you benchmark your company with any of your competitors?
10. Specific questions on business model of the venture.
11. How do you think your interest in photography can add some value to your short term goal?
12. Guesstimate: On the consumption of mineral water in Taj Palace hotel in a day.
13. Give us two brief points on why shall we select you.